- Providing support to the
- Handling communications with
clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing
checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact
checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing and sorting documents
for data entry.
- Entering data into database
software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been
- Resolving discrepancies in
information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Creating data backups as part of
a contingency plan.
- Responding to information
requests from authorized members.
- Testing new database systems and
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of
experience in Accounts and Finance
- Computer literate with proficiency in
Tally and Microsoft Office Certified Programs.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage
large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent proficiency in Excel.