- To convince retailers, salons, pharmacies & wholesalers to buy TPPL cosmetics products.
- Sell the entire range of company products
- Design the daily routes in an allocated geographical area.
- Capturing orders from the customers and ensuring payment to be collected on the delivery date.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Ensure the company brands availability & visibility in all targeted outlets in the assigned territory.
- Gathering competitor information and reporting to Supervisor on a daily, weekly basis.
- Maintaining daily field reports and reporting same to the seniors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Degree in sales & marketing.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- Experience in FMCG (such as baby products, salon products, cosmetics,soap,deodorants or perfumes) will be added advantage..
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili proficiency.
- Advanced communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- Extremely high levels of resilience
- Must know and understand the industry
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong commercial acumen, and proven ability to work under pressure
- Persuasive and articulate- communicates clearly and reason logically
- Strong ability to present, convey and sell ideas, prospects and concepts
- Interacts with others in a professional, patient and confident manner