- Preparing payrolls every month for Group companies
- Advances preparations every 15th for Group companies
- HR disciplinary hearings process from start to end/organizing
meetings with employee’s/HR consultants
- HR terminal dues preparations/ ensuring the employee
Who is leaving gets all the required documents and his dues on time
- Leasing with Diana for Work/Residence permits documents
Preparations/follow-ups with agents whenever required
- Checking invoices of “labor outsource company” every
15th/30th of month and OT reports for further process
- Recruitment process-posting ads on LinkedIn and other
social platforms for required position
- Contacting/Following up with Recruitment agencies for
- Appointing right candidate for required
Position/cross-reference checks of previous employers + references provided,
forwarding the file to senior managers for further process
- Leasing for non-nationals leave travels with PA. e.g.
Getting approvals from authorized manager and keeping employee informed on the
- Attending weekly meetings with HR head and CEO on the
progress of both Admin/HR matters
- Preparing attendance reports weekly
- Overseeing employee’s attendance e.g. late coming/sick
Leave/casual leave/annual leave
- Liaising/assisting with Admin head on quotes of
- Communicating with suppliers when required
- Checking food records for all employees - if they are
billed accordingly (weekly/monthly)
- Checking milk records-if they billed accordingly
- Ensure upkeep/cleanliness of premises is maintained
all the time
- Conducting HOD meetings with Admins every Saturdays
- Maintaining non-national leave report
- Preparing weekly permit status report
- Preparing monthly OT for drivers who are hired through outsource company.
- Attend to and provide solutions for daily petty matters.
- 1-3 years of working experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.