- Keep promotional materials ready for coordinating
requirements for the Graphic Designer, inventory stock, placing orders and
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for
use in all marketing channels.
- Monitor and ensure that all relevant information
is update all websites and social channels and to make sure any expired
content or promotions are removed.
- Coordinate with outside Ad agencies from concept
through to production for billboards.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure the
company receives cost effective materials without compromising on
- Responsible for timely payments of suppliers.
- Process LPO to the accounts department and follow
up on payments to ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Managing the marketing float for small payments
and ensuring the float is reimbursed from the accounts department.
- Get any necessary quotations from suppliers and get approval on
pricing from the client.
- Keeping up to date with various types of
marketing software and ideas for digital and traditional marketing.
- Bachelor Education in similar related field.
- Experience of at least 3 years in a Marketing related field.
- Experience with ATL and BTL advertising.