Our Client a Manufacturing company is looking for a qualified candidate to direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets. Reporting to the Head IT, the ideal
candidate should have demonstrative experience in project management (2-4
years) with two end-to-end execution of projects. He/she must be organized, a
multitasker, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Partnering with key business stakeholders for IT
logistic projects i.e., Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Unmanned
Weighbridge System (UWB) requirements, and driving business adoption and
rollouts of WMS and UWB systems across the African continent.
- Participate in defining IT logistic projects requirements
together, with functional project teams and key business stakeholders.
- Work with company's global solution,
infrastructure, and application teams to deploy new IT logistic projects
capabilities and rollouts to support the business growth.
- Manage WMS projects’ resources, scope, and
timeline to achieve the Group level of IT logistic projects program rollout
- Communicate and work closely with key business
stakeholders on systems and process improvements
- Should have minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in
project management & software environment.
- Fluent in English language (both written and
- Experience in planning, design, development,
testing, and release of complex custom objects.
- Experience in software/web application
development, project management; core project management disciplines including
scope, schedule, budget, and quality, along with risk and critical path
- Design and establish BAU support procedures
and post-UAT (production) maintenance schedules.
- Experience in analytical, quantitative,
communication, and project reporting (internal updates).
- Ability to estimate, schedule, and track
projects: get hands dirty pushing for datelines to be met.
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues,
and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Mature, responsible, committed and proactive.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or
in a multi-cultural team.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- PMP certification is an added advantage.