Our Client, Transportation and Logistics Company is looking for a qualified Senior Accountant to manage the financial objectives of the company, prepare financial statements, manage accounts payables and receivables and regularly advising on the financial status of the company.
- Review and processing expense invoices.
- Review and validate revenue invoices.
- Collection follow up of account receivables.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- CPA or ACCA will be added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an accountant for a logistics firm.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other accounting systems.
- Excellent analytical skills, good trouble-shooter with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, internal controls and procurement process.