Our Client, a Manufacturing company is looking for a qualified Accountant to manage the financial objectives of the company, prepare financial statements, manage accounts payables and receivables and regularly advising on the financial status of the company.
- Review and processing expense invoices.
- To manage and process statutory requirements.
- Review and validate revenue invoices.
- Collection follow-up account receivables.
- To manage stock taking, and data entry.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.