Our Client, an NGO is looking for a Qualified Executive Director who will set the strategy, vision and mission and build the organization culture in consultation
and agreement with the Board. She/he will lead the management team members, allocate resources
appropriately, and will set important goals for the organisation and work systematically to meet
The Executive Director will define the Organization's priorities and direction. She/he will assess and evaluate
strategies, decide how the organisation will differentiate itself from peer organisations, and will hire
team members, set budgets, forge alliances and build partnerships to further the organization goals.
- Provide managerial, strategic and technical leadership of the organisation.
- Define overall strategy and work plan, in collaboration with the Board. Work closely with the
Board of Directors and committees, informing, assessing, and addressing issues that affect the
- Communicate vision, mission and strategy internally and externally to stakeholders.
- Provide financial and programmatic oversight, including partner and donor deliverables,
reporting, work plans, budgets and auditing.
- Manage the relationship with the main strategic and funding partner and ensuring alignment of agreed priorities and work plans.
- Manage organization’s budget and ensure that it is a financially viable, sustainable organisation with the
resources to meet current and projected programme growth.
- Engage personally in fundraising and developing revenue streams.
- Serve as project management champion with overall responsibility for projects.
- Ensure preparation of effective, high quality periodic reports and proposals.
- Build and maintain a strong brand and positive image ensuring the mission, programmes and
services are presented in a consistent and strong manner to relevant stakeholders
- Build a high-performing management team and play an active role in attracting, retaining and
developing high-caliber staff.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements defined/established by Government regulators,
oversight bodies and partners.