Our client is looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, he/she will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of their digital strategies.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy, Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Creating visual concepts for promotional activities, Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Managing the digital marketing calendar
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance, identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
- Creating and updating digital marketing reports
- Overseeing the digital marketing budget
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.