Our Client is looking for a Business Developer who is passionate about sales and marketing and has
experience working in an independent environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a
positive attitude and a strong work ethic. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to succeed,
we want to hear from you!
- Build existing and develop new business relationships.
- Secure new business using a variety of methods, such as cold calling, email, trade shows, and
- Drive sales activity through business development efforts with companies or individuals.
- Identify opportunities, research their requirements, conduct primary research, present
proposals, negotiate deals, and close deals.
- Work with sales teams to identify, develop, and articulate new business opportunities.
- Identify and communicate sales opportunities throughout the organization.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date personal contact information on prospects, clients, and
- Provide general support to visitors and stakeholders.
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand
- Recognize customer needs and provide insights for improving the product portfolio based on
interactions with and feedback from customers.
- Assist with special projects and tasks as requested.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Bachelor's in Business Development or any relevant certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- Previous experience in sales.
- Driver’s License.
- Experience in Tally.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.