Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager with primary responsibility for ensuring that all the company’s products, services, and solutions are managed and controlled in an effective manner. This is to ensure that the Company reaches its optimum goals in increasing its sales revenue.
- Actively involved in Vendor Marketing Coordination.
- Marketing and promoting the company’s products and solutions.
- Organizing and promoting events that will create and promote awareness of company products, solutions, and services.
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging content to grow a positive online presence for the Company.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, competitors’ products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Company Image and Brand Awareness.
- Promote the growth of Computer Centre Tanzania. Limited in the heart of the IT/ICT industry and market share in and outside the Country.
- Customer Feedback and Company’s Market Perception.
- Customer Relationship building.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.