We are looking for a qualified, innovative, and analytical-oriented
Operations Officer who will be responsible for the development of different
analytical reports, tables, monitor against periodical targets and be able to
understand and explain the reports and data. The candidate needs to have
experience dealing with data analysis and have excellent working experience
with Microsoft Excel.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and
monitoring products on a daily basis.
- Performing data collection, analysis, and
reporting on operational data for improved business functionality.
- Develop improved business functionality that
ultimately assists with increase in profits.
- Provide support to all business units including administration,
financial and human resource departments.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager about
company processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or
related field with project management and Monitoring and evaluation experience.
- 2+ years ' experience in Operations, M & E,
or Data analysis preferred.
- Acute understanding of resource allocation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
in Swahili and English.
- Detail-oriented, diligent, and proactive.