Client, Mining Company, is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Officer to be
responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for
undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely
- Process outgoing payments in
compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial
transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable
- To assist the HR Manager in
the final payroll management.
- To be the contact person from
the Site and ensure all accounts related duties are managed effectively.
- Reconcile the accounts
payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and
- Verify and investigate
discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor
- Facilitate payment of
invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate reports detailing
accounts payables status.
- Understand expense accounts
and cost centers.
- Understands compliance issues
around accounts payable processes.
- Minimum 2 years of working
experience in accounting especially payable management in mining, construction
or manufacturing industries.
- Conversant with Accounting
packages such as Tally and ERP-endeavor.
- Data entry skills along with
a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in
- High degree of accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance,
Accounting or Business Administration